Clive’s Gardening Service (CGS) is a family run business, operated by Clive Clark who believes that gardening is a passion, not just a job!
CGS is proud to be Lancashire’s only eco-friendly gardening service, we are using more environmentally friendly products as the company continues to grow.
CGS use only premium brand products. including Honda petrol mowers and Stihl tools.
Clive treats every garden as if it were his own, and cares for plants as if they were plants in his own garden.
Whether you require a 12 months maintenance or an ad hoc visit CGS will try and meet your requirements. CGS can offer full grounds management or assisted gardening to help you with the difficult jobs you don’t have time to do.
Due to the differences in shape and size of gardens, CGS does not have a set price so please contact us at your convenience for a FREE NO OBLIGATION consultation at your property.
Jobs for consideration during the year:
Early April to late October
- Mowing, strimming and edging the old-fashioned way.
- Lawn repairs or re-turfing
- Installation of lawn edging products.
- Scarification and aeration (twice yearly recommended April and October)
- Child and Pet-friendly Lawn Feed
- Weeding and Hoeing (weed killers not used)
- Creosoting Sheds and wooden structures
- Pruning of shrubs and small trees
- Planting of borders, tubs and hanging baskets
- Hedge cutting
- Jet washing of driveways, paths, patios & walls
November to March
- Same as above as and when required
- Autumn and Spring tidy ups
- Leaf clearance
- Snow clearance and gritting
- Spreading of mulches and soil enrichment organic compost
- Winter pruning
We have the following social media platforms so click on the following icons and check out works carried out by Clive’s Gardening Services.